Wednesday, October 02, 2013

A Long Absence

Wow, it has been about a 7 years since I've posted on this Blog. I suppose that means it is time for an update.

Over the next few weeks I plan on drafting a few posts related to my volunteer experiences. A specific passion of mine is to foster a greater level of volunteerism in general. I've had the great privilege to lead both service clubs and public boards in a volunteer capacity. I hope that by sharing some of my thoughts about the great personal growth and positive experiences I've had, I can encourage those looking for opportunities to contribute to jump in.

From time to time I also plan on commenting about topics of interest to the community and, perhaps a little on topics I find interesting in general.

If you ever want to connect with me publicly, feel free to use social media or direct message me. I always look forward to meeting new people and talking about our collective interests.

With Warm Regards,

Josh Morgan

Twitter - @mrjoshmorgan
FaceBook
Website - joshmorgan.ca